Rules: Scoring Rounds|
[ prev | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 | next ]
When a Volcano hex is drawn, the game immediately enters a Scoring Round.
The Volcano hex is set aside.
Each player, starting with the player who drew the Volcano, uses 10 AP and scores his position.
After all the players have taken a scoring turn, the player that drew the Volcano continues his turn by first placing the tile and then spending 10 AP to explore.
- Temples - Score the topmost number on a Temple where you have a Guard or if you
have the largest expedition force. Leaders count as 3. If there is a tie, no one scores.
- Treasures - Score your Treasures as follows:
- A single Treasure = 1 point
- A pair of Treasures = 3 points
- A triplet of Treasures = 6 points