SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Witcher series

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maxxx17

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 3:18 pm    Post subject: The Witcher series Reply with quote

The second part of the acclaimed Neftlix series The Witcher has recently been released. Opinion on the series is, of course, divided. But mostly they are those who have passed the game and read the book. That is, know the universe of The Witcher from the beginning to the end was not particularly pleased. Since the directors have changed a lot for their series. And that part of the people who are not familiar with this universe so closely found something of their own in the series and watched with pleasure. Which category do you belong to?
Agata01

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also watched The Witcher on 123movies and I quite enjoyed it. As the sequel came out a bit late, as you watch it you start to remember the plot of the first part.
The second part may have lacked a little bit of action and spectacle. But it is filmed in the same style as the first part. The acting is great, the main character keeps the whole movie moving, the graphics and special effects are not bad. You don't regret the time spent watching it. A good fantasy series. Still has a sequel coming.
If you liked the first part it's worth watching the second one.
Emily111

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since I'm a fan of this universe because I've read all 8 books and passed all 3 parts of the game on PC it is understandable that the series is not satisfied. The directors spoiled the universe of The Witcher and remade it as much as possible. Because of this the universe of The Witcher is no longer the universe of The Witcher. It's a pathetic copy. Maximum dissatisfaction with the series.
youngHater

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2022 6:12 pm    Post subject: The Witcher Reply with quote

It`s an amzing univers! I watched series, played all games of this univers and read one book!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: