SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wallenstein newbie looking for a game

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HazMatt

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 7:35 pm    Post subject: Wallenstein newbie looking for a game Reply with quote

Hi -
I have not yet played a game of Wallenstein and I'd really like to learn. I'd like to join or start a game here where my potential slowness and stupid questions will be tollerated Wink

I'm an avid board game player. Some of my current favorites are Age of Steam, Princes of Florence, Euphrat & Tigris and Ra.

Anyone out there interested? Let me know.

thanks,
-HazMatt
View user's profile BoardGameGeek Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Colin Parker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in the same boat, so you'll need one less person to play now. Just keep me posted.
HazMatt

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well the game plays 3-5 people. So if we can find one more, we may be in business. Even if it's another newbie, we can slog through the rules ourselves.
View user's profile BoardGameGeek Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Colin Parker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I decided to grab the bull by the horns. I started a game called Learning game (stumble through it). Join if you want, it's open (no password)...hopefully it'll work out for us.
HazMatt

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 7:17 pm    Post subject: Learning game? Reply with quote

I just checked and I didn't see your game listed in games waiting to start. Did it already fill up? What happened?
Colin Parker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Opps, we filled upto 4 so I figured I might as well start. Guess I should have looked to see you were in it first, eh? Well, I don't mind playing a second game at the same time (I've got nothing but time, and since my copy of Wallenstein is in the mail I could use the practice). I'll let you start one this time. Just post here when you start it.
seamusk

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 4:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Learning game? Reply with quote

HazMatt wrote:
I just checked and I didn't see your game listed in games waiting to start. Did it already fill up? What happened?

I just created a "Beginners Game" if you are interested in joining me.
shugyosha

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:54 pm    Post subject: Enough for another? Reply with quote

I just added a new game Newbie War to the list of games waiting to start. Looks like the mention it got on BGG yesterday has brought a few new players here!

Anybody welcome to join the game, someone with soubnd advice is particularly welcome! Cool

David
Blanchey

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your article is amazing, I'm very impressed with it
AlexCrowlen

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

good job
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Wallenstein All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: