SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is the being amun the same as ra?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CarmeloLabadie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:09 am    Post subject: Is the being amun the same as ra? Reply with quote

I know Amun/Amon and Ra/Re were combined to Amun-Ra in the 11th dynasty and priests of both moved in together. But are both figures (Amun, Ra) really the same?

In the experiment of Don Elkins and Carla L. Rueckert, which was designed to communicate with an extraterrestrial being, they managed to talk to an entity that identified as Ra. This Ra said the following:

"In the Eighteenth Dynasty, as it is known in your records of space/time distortions, we were able to contact a pharaoh, as you would call him... this young entity had been given a vibratory complex of sound which vibrated in honor of a prosperous god, as this mind/body complex, which we call instrument for convenience, would call “Amun.” The entity decided that this name, being in honor of one among many gods, was not acceptable for inclusion in his vibratory sound complex. Thus, he changed his name to one which honored the sun disc. This distortion, called “Aten,” was a close distortion to our reality as we understand our own nature of mind/body/spirit complex distortion. However, it does not come totally into alignment with the intended teach/learning which was sent. This entity, Akhenaten..."

While Satanists say the following:

"AMON
"Amon" is the Egyptian Sun God Amon Ra aka Merodach and the Babylonian God "Marduk"

Zodiac Position: 0-4 Degrees of Taurus
April 20th-24th
Tarot Card: 5 of Pentacles
Candle color: Red or Gold*
Plant: Nightshade
Planet: Sun*
Metal: Gold*
Animal: Lion*
Element of: Fire and Air*
Amon rules over the Western Region of Hell*
Amon is a Day Demon and Governs 40 legions of spirits
He discerns the past, foretells the future, reconciles friends and enemies, procures love and causes love to flourish.
He is one of the most beautiful beings I have ever seen. He has very light blonde hair swept back; he is strongly built and has an enormous amount of positive energy. He is attended by a strong and aggressive falcon. He is literally radiant like the Sun. He is one of the 7 Sons of Satan. He is extremely proud, beautifully built, and very tall and strong.
— High Priestess Maxine"

Ra doesn't identify with Amon, while Satanists say he's the same. I clearly don't know enough about this topic, so please help me out here.
View user's profile BoardGameGeek Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
vanessasanders047

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy
vanessasanders047

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing
ViolaEchols

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:33 am    Post subject: Thank Reply with quote

Confused Laughing Crying or Very sad Rolling Eyes
lincolnmullis

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't understand a single thing, to be honest
Jans4

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont think so
Aalindl

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you all for the recommendations
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Amun-Re All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: