SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Designer Dogs and Pampered Dogs

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Antony1108

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:49 am    Post subject: Designer Dogs and Pampered Dogs Reply with quote

Pampering your dog has become a very popular trend, and shows no sign of slowing down. Treating your dog as one of the family and providing a better life for your best friend is no longer a novelty or luxury but a lifestyle. You have probably seen the pampered pooches many celebrities of the moment are sporting like the latest accessories.  Often seen carrying their toy sized dogs at red carpet events or just out on the town for the night. Since American life can reflect Hollywood trends, being accompanied by a dog has become a fashion statement.  There are about 73 million pet dogs in the United States.  Mans best friend is the most popular pet with 43.5% of US households owning a dog. 
rosa510

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2021 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was interested in the topic but when I read it, it looks copy-pasted from some research site
Barberry

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2021 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't hear about it
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Hacienda All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: