SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My personal favorite is the old bone yard is gone

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dragonborn

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:01 am    Post subject: My personal favorite is the old bone yard is gone Reply with quote

Wilderness wall. Everyone can see the things that have been dropped. The fact that technology has improved is enough to prove it. People are able to connect faster and better. YouTube was very popular back then. But it has grown in popularity since. Many people are trying to create videos to "compete". Duel Arena is now offering a f2p fee. With the staking back being back, will it remain the same way?

My personal favorite is the old bone yard is gone. I would like to see it renovated. Do the new players have any information of old battle locations? The dark castle was empty. I had a larger list but it is now empty. There are many others who may have things as well to include.

Botting players think that running is about pking and that advancing to pk with others is dull. Botting doesn't have any effect on other players. It just allows them to stay clear of boring situations that may result in an improved account for pking.

Additionally, I think that the majority of people who play on private servers aren't there because they have been banned or due to other reasons. Most people go there to have fun and pke without the need to grind levels for a good account.

On training my 3rd pking account in 2010, I've even considered botting because it is obvious to anyone who has trained a pking account that it's boring to the core. Retrospectively, I'm lucky. At the time, a lot of accounts were being taken by botting websites. I decided it was not a good idea to set up an account solely to pking using botting.

Cheap OSRS Gold, RS 2007 Gold & RS3 Gold | RSorder.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Amun-Re All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: