SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Strong smell from detergent, what should I do?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kijolyr

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:17 am    Post subject: Strong smell from detergent, what should I do? Reply with quote

The carpet stinks a lot, I just have no idea how to solve this problem.
Tenderness

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"The most important thing is to understand what you need to buy and what to work with, so that you don't have to think about how to get rid of the febreze smell . The best detergent is the truly non-polluting detergent.

Don’t buy those self-claimed non-polluting detergent --- looking carefully at the ingredients section of the label, they all put some undesirable ingredients in it. Fake environmentally friendly products! Neither should you buy those petrochemical industry-produced synthetic surfactant detergents that pollutes the natural environment?

If it can also perform another important function such as fertilizing the garden in the same usage process of washing clothes, then it possesses double worth for the same product. Then it is extra good.

If it is versatile in its usages such as can be used for clothes washing, dishwashing, hand washing, vegetables, and fruits washing, grease, and calcium scum cleaner, fabric softener and be used in replace of bleach, it is more extra good.

If it also saves you money, that is very much more extra good."
Chananain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I likei it! Thank u!
Fanike

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I likei it!
CharleyHarry

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi alll
aribmass

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you had your carpets dry-cleaned? I think they can solve the problem and remove the smell. Carpet odor is a reasonably common problem, especially with animals or small children. We wash our carpets about once every three months. If a stain suddenly appears, I try to clean it with a special cleaner. Agree that when there is carpet on the floor, the interior of the room looks complete. Perhaps this detail for someone is not so important. Tastes differ. I like it when there are carpets on the floor. If you follow all the rules for cleaning carpets, there will not be a bad smell. You will be able to enjoy the comfort and beauty of your room. I recently ordered a rug at https://www.rugsdoneright.com/products/jaipur-rugs-inc-boheme-boh06-orange-rug. The website said it was great to clean and did not absorb unpleasant odors.
Eritezara

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2022 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course there is, I've been using it for a long time for cleaning both my home and car! It is a great device to clean wood floors, which saves me time and makes cleaning more fun. After all, how to use a portable steam cleaner is absolutely clear to everyone. I advise you not to even think about it, and just buy and use it!
SusieBurke

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should use a deodorant spray.
marga

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice post
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Amun-Re All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: