SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HOW TO MAKE CREDITS IN SWTOR 2021

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sivcerv

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:31 am    Post subject: HOW TO MAKE CREDITS IN SWTOR 2021 Reply with quote

Earning credits in Star Wars: The Old Republic isn’t as difficult as it might seem – there are several quick and easy methods of earning Credits in SWTOR. Some of them are lightning-fast, but require more experience, such as playing the GTN Game. Others are a lot simpler but less effective, like the Heroics way. This quick guide will help you sort things out.

1. Earning Credits at a Low-Level

If you’re on a low-level character, one important thing to know is that all quests in-game reward you with fewer credits the lower your level is. If you’re looking to save up for something expensive, you’ll first watch to level up as high as possible. If you’re on a free-to-play account, that’ll be level 60, and for recent subscribers, that’ll be level 75. Quest rewards scale with level and most of your credits will be earned once you hit max-level – you shouldn’t be worrying too much about earning credits until you have at least one character leveled all the way. Don’t forget if you are preferred or free-to-play your credits will be capped at 1,000,000 credits and any additional ones you earn go into an escrow until you are subscribed – so make sure to deposit your credits into your legacy bank before that point so they don’t go into escrow.

As you level, make sure to pick up and sell any items you don’t need. You’ll receive gray-bordered items, these are specifically meant to be sold for credits, and you can easily sell them to vendors that have the yellow and green box icon over their head, by clicking “Sell Junk”. If you get lucky and pick up any blue-bordered or purple-bordered items that don’t say “Bound” or “Bound to Legacy” when you roll over them in your inventory, you can often sell them on the GTN to other players for more credits than NPC vendors will buy them for. Don’t forget you can also sell any low-level bound gear that you don’t need anymore to vendors for extra credits.

2. Playing Conquest

Conquest is one of the main systems in SWTOR. In Update 6.0 BioWare introduced one of many revamps that the system has seen over the years since its release.

Conquest literally happens as you play your game the way you want and enjoy it. There are so many Conquest objectives that it’d be hard to have any activity in the game without earning Conquest points.

While Conquest itself will not make you rich, the weekly rewards for your Personal and Guild Goals yields incredibly rare and valuable crafting materials used to craft EndGame Gear.

Completing your Personal Goal is incredibly easy and fast. If you have multiple Level 71+ Characters it would be very simple to make money by selling the Solid Resource Matrix Solid Resource Matrix items you earn from Conquest.

3. Playing the GTN

Between heroics, conquest and gathering there are some pretty solid ways to earn credits, however players that are billionaires most often do something known as “playing the GTN”. This is when players carefully watch the GTN and the market, and buy and sell items based on what they’ve seen, instead of earning credits directly through quests in the game.

A simple example of playing the GTN might include watching for players posting items at low prices, buying them, and reselling them at the normal price for a quick profit. These types of credit-making tactics require two things… Knowledge of the average prices of items, and the patience to make credits over time.

Items that players flip are usually cartel pack items, including armors, weapons, mounts, emotes, color crystals and decorations, and also companion gifts and crafting materials. Players usually pick one or two areas of expertise and focus on them, so they can get familiar with the prices and the market. One easy way to start flipping items is by noticing when players accidentally sell their items for the default price set by the GTN instead of a custom price – for example, you may see a companion gift is being sold for 8,000 credits when the next highest one is being sold for 100,000 credits. You buy this item, get it from your mailbox, then resell it at the higher price for easy profit.

More useful info and cheap SWTOR Credits at ssegold.com!
Linaberd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's an interesting manual. I remember when this game first appeared. Had high hopes, but frequent bans did the trick. It was in this game that I first started devoting more time to auctions and hunting for rare items that could be sold for a lot of money. In fact, that's how I quickly earned a lot of credits. What to do with them? That's a question I asked myself later. But on the whole it was interesting.
irennorth

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice... thanks
AimeeHoben

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you want to get SWTOR Credits easily, I think you can go and try MMOWTS, this site was recommended to me by a friend of mine. Their 24/7 live customer service has been very helpful and every time I have a problem, it is quickly resolved.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> SpielByWeb Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: