SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NBA2king - There's the next-gen variant of" NBA 2K21&qu

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kingang

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2021 7:21 pm    Post subject: NBA2king - There's the next-gen variant of" NBA 2K21&qu Reply with quote

NBA 2K Coins: Tips For Mastering The New Shooting Mechanics.

As predicted, the new shooting mechanic has been the talk on the first official day of release for NBA 2K21. In a word, many users locate making shots always to be: difficult. Having logged some hours on the game myself, I agree this aspect of NBA 2K is definitely harder. However, I'm part of the group that doesn't want to see anything changed. The gameplay is powerful and a little more tactical in every manner, and also the alterations to shooting are largely part of the quality.

Having said that, below are some shooting tips provided by 2K's very own Mike Wang, the Gameplay Director on the sequence. The clicking of the left cause is new to me, and I have been looking to implement it in my process. Besides these tips from Wang, here are some things I've recognized as a help to improve shot-making and overall offensive performance in NBA 2K21. This season, the badges have been MASSIVE, if you haven't obtained them and implemented it to your MyPlayer, you may fight to sink threes. I'd argue that's how it ought to be for the interest of balance, skill gap and adding value to a major component of the game.

2K has jeopardized this green-light-obsessed community which behaves almost as if the made basket does not count for as much in case it is not a perfect launch. I know this is a 2k21 mt for sale game, but it's a game based on basketball. And everyone who's ever really played any sort of hoops knows that a basket that is made --even though it goes in such a...
Antoni11

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We found a lot of interesting information, in the near future we will consider these proposals
strikey

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:26 pm    Post subject: thanks Reply with quote

thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> La Cittą All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: