SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rsgoldfast - Are done by pressing shift OSRS gold/right stic

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kingang

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2021 7:15 pm    Post subject: Rsgoldfast - Are done by pressing shift OSRS gold/right stic Reply with quote

Heb0 had some excellent ideas. It's a good idea, but there's a couple of things which have OSRS gold to be addressed: How could the money be divided among players, and how would the stake be paid in the start (i.e. will the sum everyone submitted be the exact same or may there be differences?) ?

How can you counter RWTing? Two players can each go into their clan chat and battle each other in a 1v1 game. One participant would shed purposely, thus transferring 100k to another player. Millions could be moved in virtually no time at all. Would there be a limitation to the amount of money a clan could stake within a specific quantity of time? You say there is a 100k limit a game, but should not there be a limitation to keep clans from staking 1m against each other within a period of, say, fifteen minutes?

Players would have the ability to devote a maximum amount (based on how many players there are. I.E. there are 5 players on a single clan. They can each place a maximum 10k). Any extra cash goes to the Clan Leader.

And also the regular 15 minute rule could apply. Clan leaders are going to have the ability to specify a maximum amount the clan can make so they can make other bets within that period of time. Redmonke I love you so much I could marry you. IDK how many awsome fakes you've given me so far, but you need delivered ! YOU ARE MY GO TO GUY FOR FAKES - FOREVER! Here is the URL to Redmonke's amazing imitation! The only problem is that Rs 2007 gold this wouldn't work on account of the 3k difference trading limit. Recall maximum amount for bet on each group is 100k in a quarter hour. No more than a 3k complete difference in stake!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Wallenstein All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: