SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How Many Bundles Do You Need With A Closure Or Frontal?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lukey

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2021 4:36 am    Post subject: How Many Bundles Do You Need With A Closure Or Frontal? Reply with quote

A woman's hair is her number one beauty. This is not only because many of us think appearance is important, but also because our hair represents our personality, thoughts, and beliefs. Fortunately, we all know how important your hair is to you.
Ever wondered how many bundles you need for a sew-in? Or maybe how many bundles do I need with a closure, or how many bundles do I need with a frontal?
A few factors go into choosing how many bundles of weave you'll need for your desired look. The key is that it's your desired look, and it depends on the length of the hair to the size of your head. Both elements contribute to how the final style will look.
length
All virgin hair taper off naturally at the ends, so we recommend trying it in multiple bunches to give it a fuller look from the roots to the ends. A good rule of thumb? The longer your hair bundle, the more hair you will need. All virgin hair taper off naturally at the ends, so we recommend trying it in multiple bunches to give it a fuller look from the roots to the ends.
Texture
The difference is in the density. Straight hair and curly hair have different densities, which have to be taken into account when determining how many bundles you need for a sew-in.
If you want curly hair, then you only need 2-3bundles. With curly hair, you can get away with fewer bundles because the hair is naturally more dense and full. **
If You prefer Straight hair, You'll need 3-4 depending on length. Primary-free hair has less density than curly hair, so for a silky, full look, You'll need a little extra.
How many do you need with a frontal closure
?
If you are getting 8-12 inches or 10 inches, 2 bundle deals with lace frontal
will suffice. Hair length past 14 or 18 inches, I would suggest you get 3 bundles with lace closure
, so from a 20 inch, 22 inches to about 24inch, 26inch, 4 bundles will suffice.
For example, if you are having a frontal and your longest bundles is 24 inches, you can get a frontal and 20" 22" 24" bundles and that should be good for a frontal sew-in.
Typically a frontal 13×4 inches
and closure is 4×4. So when using an additional hairpiece you can ultimately useless bundles for the style.
All in all, I recommend buying 2-3 bundles for a naturally full look and 3-4 bundles for more volume or fullness. As mentioned before these numbers can vary depending on the length, the texture, and if you are using a hairpiece. My biggest tips are to always buy an extra bundle. I can make sure you will use it at some point and time anyway.
High-quality wigs are expensive, so many people opt to make a lace frontal wig by themselves. Today, we will share with you the tutorial. Here is a very detailed and easy tutorial on how to make a wig with frontal closures.
elba1

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so interesting) thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Santiago All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: