SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Septic tank plumbing

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Metaplast

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 6:07 pm    Post subject: Septic tank plumbing Reply with quote

I have a 37-gallon column tank. I'm looking to make a septic tank. I recently made a 10-gallon sump tank and bought an overflow box. I'm looking to make soft plumbing fixtures. Well, partly pvc, and then soft. Unfortunately, I didn't think that far ahead when I was performing, so I think I would have been better off with a pipe. But I got lost. I was looking for a guide to see the best way to do this. I couldn't find anything about how to do plumbing. All I find is hard plumbing. Do you have any pointers that I can use?
One of my main questions is whether I need gate valves or ball valves with soft plumbing. This is what keeps me stuck. The DCP is regulated with respect to the flow, so I really need this on the way back. I also need to buy a bulkhead. What would you suggest? I was thinking about slipping. I had someone help me with LFS, but they were slow, so they let it go. I would appreciate any information you can give me.
Ace864

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2021 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recommend you call a professional plumber to realize this project or just take a consultation. We did something the same at our country house, and guys from wilcoplumbing.com.au have very well helped us. Their plumbers have very high experience. And don't be afraid because of the high prices, as I know they have the lowest prices in Sydney. We have also used a cashback function. It helped me save around 200 dollars, info on it you can find on their website. As I know they provide a lot of season discounts. Wish you success and hope to see the final results.
KatherineMackenzie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow
robertsteven

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For a person who does not understand water supply and plumbing processes, it is better to turn to a knowledgeable master - a plumber.
Connoleib

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's interesting
GerryLi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow
nice forum!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Wallenstein All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: