SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chiropractor with decompression machine

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ZoeuLX

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:49 am    Post subject: Chiropractor with decompression machine Reply with quote

Am I an egosit if I care about my health?
metrulakki

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:15 pm    Post subject: Melon Patches Reply with quote

Melon Patches is your best source for all and any type of custom patches! With thousands of distinctive, attractive styles, colors, and attachment options; we know you’ll discover precisely what you’re looking for.
metrulakki

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:16 pm    Post subject: Melon Patches Reply with quote

Melon Patches is your best source for all and any type of custom patches! With thousands of distinctive, attractive styles, colors, and attachment options; we know you’ll discover precisely what you’re looking for.
AronGlower

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's something normal to take care of yourself. Who has to do that, your mom?
ZoeuLX

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AronGlower wrote:
I think it's something normal to take care of yourself. Who has to do that, your mom?

Of course not, I was just frustrated. I always hear that I'm an egoist if I want to go to the gym or for a massage to a spa.
AronGlower

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I don't think if you take care of yourself and your health it makes you selfish. It's absolutely not. You have to take care of your health and body, because, otherwise, who will do it for you? I had back pain for like a month and it was awful. I visited a doctor but he didn't say anything precise about my back pain, he just prescribed me some medications and that was it. So, my friend who often goes to a spa and often visits an acupuncturist advised me chiropractic and pain relief methods. It was my first experience and it was awesome. But the best thing I got rid of my back pain.
DrakeHeyman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> SpielByWeb Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: