SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Who had that Bitcoin target price prediction?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Metaplast

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:49 pm    Post subject: Who had that Bitcoin target price prediction? Reply with quote

the call was 30 thousand, and overnight jumped to 32. I made some profit (paid for a deposit on a new roof), but now I remember seeing the same person who I think called 100k. Should I boot again? Heady times. Also preparing to take advantage of the S+P tank in Q1
Ace864

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've read somewhere that the price for bitcoins is going to raise soon
ZoeuLX

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! You can invest in the purchase of powerful graphics cards and create your own mining farm. I did this to my older brother 3 years ago. We bought good graphics cards and connected them to the system. We invested about 2 thousand in this business, and in six months we earned 5 thousand. Then I realized that bitcoin is developing, and cryptocurrency is the future. I found this article about Bitlocity and I also read about the Review of the Battle City, what it is in general terms. And most importantly for myself, I learned how recruitment payments work?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> SpielByWeb Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: