SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wedding day Instagram takeover

View previous topic :: View next topic  
NumberIamber

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2021 6:37 am    Post subject: Wedding day Instagram takeover Reply with quote

Since we won't be having a wedding party, I'm thinking of asking someone I would ask to be at my wedding party to grab one of my social media accounts for that day - specifically, IG. (I'm not allowed to have my phone on all day).
I need ideas on how to name this role.
A friend (I have someone in mind) will post on my behalf throughout the day as a guest curator of my account during the day, such as how organizations get a celebrity to hijack their account for the day/special event. This person will specifically post on my (Leah's) behalf on the wedding day.
Look for a name that avoids using the words “curator” ""social media," and " coordinator."
It's totally in line with my personality and my FH, and I've reconnected through social media, so it also applies to the” true to us " vibe that we go with. We don't have a videographer, and both the ceremony and the reception will have an intimate group of 50 people.
My IG account is private, and I don't mind practically sharing a day with those I'm connected to. I would trust this person not to post / share everything just snippets/moments on my behalf, as if I were doing it myself.
Th!
RaymondGalla

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2021 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't understand how you can be so dependent on social networks.
Kulibali

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2021 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At first, when this social network Instagram was gaining popularity, I did not understand it at all. I don't use Instagram to communicate with my friends, and I want to learn something new and exciting. My friend, for example, became very dependent on Instagram and spent a lot of time there. He put up different publications with beautiful views. He was agitated that he did not collect comments and likes at all. So I decided to support him in his endeavor and turned to https://goread.io/buy-instagram-comments to add comments. You know, it inspired him, and his work became much better.
DonnaWilson

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2021 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huh, you might have a point
Foxxi

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2021 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's strange.
cheapessay

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2021 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can get an microsoft edge with just cheap assignment writing service that will also help you in finding jobs in career or get Online Quran tutor
PippaScott

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Instagram, as well as other social networks are designed to communicate with friends, relatives, children, at a distance, to share useful information, as well as to work in some areas. But with their emergence, we have completely forgotten about live communication, walks, games and other entertainment. My little sister loves to use her tablet for several hours a day, completely forgetting her other interests as well as her responsibilities. In order to take her mind off of social media, I suggest that she go to a clothing store and choose what she likes. That's how the idea of such a distraction came into my head and one of my weekends I found Gentleman's Guru website where I was offered a variety of classic suits to choose from, as well as other clothes from a jacket to shoes.
candymika

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:13 am    Post subject: Little Alchemy Reply with quote

An excellent blog post. I am grateful for your blog post. I have found a lot of approaches after visiting your post.
hazratsultan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprised Surprised Surprised
phpinterview1991

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We can promote Instagram accounts with many ways.
tomusa0106

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2023 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just wanted to say that your article is great and I really like the information you share.
AlexBenjamin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is exactly what I was looking for. Also, Instagram is best place right now to showcase your work
Huklo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for info
GraysonRobertson

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2023 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sounds like a fantastic idea for your wedding day! How about calling this role your "Wedding Day Storyteller"? It captures the essence of what this person will be doing—sharing your special moments on your behalf throughout the day. It's a personal touch that aligns perfectly with your "true to us" vibe.
While considering creative ideas, remember the importance of maintaining the authenticity of your account. It's all about sharing the love and joy of your wedding day with your close circle. And if you ever need tips on boosting your TikTok presence, you can explore options like tiktok likes for sale. But for now, focus on creating beautiful memories for your special day!
wgyhgjv734

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tretinoin cream is in a class of prescriptions called retinoids.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> SpielByWeb Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: