SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Electric Log Splitter

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ZoeuLX

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:44 am    Post subject: Electric Log Splitter Reply with quote

I decided to move to the village, but unfortunately the house is very old, and I will have to warm up the house with a fireplace. Advise a great tool that will help me chop wood.
ross9

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could chop them manually. Or, better to hire someone and pay him for the work.
ZoeuLX

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, this is a good idea, but I don't know anyone here so, I think it's better to buy some tools and chop them myself.
AronGlower

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should buy a log splitter. I bought a new log splitter recently. My old one was great, durable but sometimes it looked in position and it didn't have the power as new electric ones have. I had been using my old log splitter for 15 years so it served me well. I'm a trucker but I also have to cut logs for the winter for me and go to the village and help my mom. Sometimes I work with woodworkers and they taught me a lot of useful things about wood. And the best log splitter for cutting logs is an electric and automatic one. You can find here some great log splitters. Of course, the price may seem high but you will know it's worth it when you use it.
DrakeHeyman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks
themob

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mechanical axe I would say. It is an axe that is designed to automatically split logs as soon as you chop it. But still requires force though as it is.

url: Frey
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> SpielByWeb Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: