SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

In person transaction - Paypal Friends & Family/CVV shop

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Metaplast

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:22 am    Post subject: In person transaction - Paypal Friends & Family/CVV shop Reply with quote

use the "standard" method (fees/protection) when dealing with anything online/facebook on delivery and friends and family (no fees) when they meet/pick up in person. I didn't have any problems with this methodology, but suddenly I thought that maybe I was being stupid. I don't really care about items that cost $ 20-30... More than 500 pounds + that is, a wheelset or something like that.

I could always take cash, but with Covid, banks are a huge pain, and it seems like I can keep myself safe (and other people safe) by just avoiding everyone together... and avoid a cash situation that could go wrong.

Is it generally OK to use F/F when performing personal exchanges initiated via the web?
Can my cvv code get into a cvv shop?
keilecpod

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the same problem. It is very hard to verify an account on PayPal since the last security update. You need to give a lot of personal data, and you can't be sure that your account will be verified. I am a freelancer and this is a problem for me. People transfer all the money for my work on PayPal, this is why I use more than one account. I tried to verify them, but then I understood that it is easier to buy a pack of verified PayPal account on CVV shop. I like that at a very good price you get five verified accounts, that has no limits in transferring money.
ZoeuLX

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, you gave me a lot of nice information
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Wallenstein All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: