SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I attempted to go to Armadyl for RuneScape

View previous topic :: View next topic  
wfuuopy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:10 pm    Post subject: I attempted to go to Armadyl for RuneScape Reply with quote

I attempted to go to Armadyl for the first time, and I only got 2 kills before I ended up dying. All my hits just kept splashing. I moved to Waterfiends for the Triple Charms, and I obtained 325 crime whereas Leaf got 800+ in precisely the same amount of time. Granted that he has a Steel titan and ascensions, but he's got double the amount of kills I got? I arrive at the beginning of the 3rd phase if I am lucky.

I moved to the King Black Dragon, and I could just get a meagre 2 kills per dose of Super Antifire. I know heritage's been nerfed, but I never find a hit above 400 anymore. Likewise, with the KBD, I've struck 800s while on a slayer job, but I can't appear to even scrape it.

I have got a new notebook, but it is working much more flawlessly compared to my older one, so that shouldn't be the reason... So please, give me any suggestions as to what I should update, share your ability bars, or any other advice. Has something changed that I don't know about? Thanks in advance! Is there some way to access the lower level versions of prayers after you level the prayer level enough to unlock the next grade?

As you all know, the Enlightenment aura has been published, and it is possible it will get a permanent substitute for bonus XP weekends. Now, I could benefit from this opportunity and accomplish one of my most important goals - 200m in Summoning. Now, here is the issue: I would have to acquire an average of 2k reddish charms per day, every day. This cannot reasonably be done by slaying for charms. Achieving this would require a huge quantity of camping at waterfiends.

I really do appreciate Slayer xp past 99. As such, camping waterfiends is not efficient since I don't gain any Slayer xp while collecting charms. To put it into perspective, I would profit over 100k crimson charms if I chased my way to 200m xp in the slayer skill. If I were to acquire 200m summoning right now without progressing my slayer xp, then when I start going for 200m slay then, all those potential charm drops become completely and utterly useless.

Want to learn more about RuneScape gold at rsgoldfast.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: