SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Flowers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Comments and Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ronyboy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:17 am    Post subject: Flowers Reply with quote

What do men think of flowers and the challenging fact that they have to buy them even if they have no special attachment to them. Some use them as a means to try and get something at the end of it. I find it to be pretty fascinating.
ronaldodupa

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the fact that we are now discussing about this issue. it ahs been a silent issue with little or no response. i would love for other people to jin in and make this conversation a big one. or are they shying away from it
a6510

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the comments but what is the catch do we know what we are after in discussion. See the main issue of men and flowers is common. Case study sites like felicita made it easy to rectify the burden of delivering flowers. I love to see where it goes.
a6510

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the comments but what is the catch do we know what we are after in discussion. See the main issue of men and flowers is common. Case study sites like https://felicita-flowers.com/en-gb/moscow/ made it easy to rectify the burden of delivering flowers. I love to see where it goes.
vlast07

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love flowers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Comments and Feature Requests All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: