SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Caring for a kitten

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kulibali

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:17 am    Post subject: Caring for a kitten Reply with quote

Today I found a small kitten under my door and I felt so sorry for it that I decided to shelter it. I didn't have any pets before and I don't know how to take care of them at all. Does anyone have any ideas?
lysagrey

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh that's so cute. Make sure to take him tot he vet and make sure that he has no parasites
keilecpod

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All pets should be treated with kindness
AlexaBrown

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're very kind, thank you for your deed! I am sure that this kitten will give you a lot of love and warmth in return for your kindness. First of all, I recommend that you show it to the vet to make sure that it is healthy. And if you don't know anything about cats, the vet will give you some useful tips. Besides, you can read a few articles on how to properly care for cats on different cat/pet blogs. I think this will help you find out where you can start. If the vet prescribes some medications or vitamins to your kitten, you can give them using meds shooter for cats, just found a buying guide with a detailed review on https://catademy.com/ . By the way, you will find a lot of interesting things to read on this blog.
Mollers

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2023 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you get a pet you are often faced with taking care of it and you have to do a lot of right things to make your pet feel good. I personally choose http://www.amazon.com/VETFLIX-Pet-Vitamins-Glucosamine-Multivitamin/dp/B07RDL4FD8 as it is a great vitamin complex for my pet and I am very happy with the results. I also like that I can buy it on a platform that is convenient for me and not have to think about shipping the product.
victorable

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2023 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck for you. What do you do here?
Galant

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2023 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you are planning to get a pet it is very important to keep them healthy and take them to a dog doctor and feed them a quality pet food. That is why I often buy pet care supplements from [url]finepethealth.com[/url] as it is a high quality product which makes your pets feel better. This is very important because pet health depends on the owner so it should not be neglected.
Tom Holland

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2023 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you need to give the cat to the veterinarian to make all the necessary vaccinations
kristengomez

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:15 pm    Post subject: go to vet firstly and they will help you) Reply with quote

go to vet firstly and they will help you)
katewilson

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

your kindness is precious today
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> SpielByWeb Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: