SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kratom and its use

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CarolTowenQ

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:31 pm    Post subject: Kratom and its use Reply with quote

How do you use kratom?
Does it help?
AronGlower

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never used kratom myself. A lot of people have tried it before and had only good things to say
lysagrey

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there. I have used kratom and am still using it and I have been very happy with the way it works on me.
There are a lot of different things kratom can help you with but the majority of use it as either a painkiller or an anti-anxiety medication (sort of like a more natural alternative). I have also noticed that it helps me sleep which is also very cool since I have struggled with insomnia for years now.
There are actually a lot of different types of kratom. Most of them are used for different things. I personally prefer the white vein kratom. I have tried a few other types and they all were good but this one just felt like the smoothest one at least for me. If you want some more advice please feel free to write me a DM
keilecpod

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ow, I'm interested
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Wallenstein All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: