SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Business Owners

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CarolTowenQ

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:11 pm    Post subject: Business Owners Reply with quote

I need your advice/opinions. I'm looking to start a side job and trying to decide if I should just go ahead and do an LLC or do a little work through the DBA to see if it really gets some decent business. I don't really see an opportunity to get rich from this business, just make some money and do what I really like.

2nd question..
If I did a DBA, what can I do if someone decided to create a company with my name through the state?
jejoyod759

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to receive advice myself
Derron

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Opening a bank account is not at all difficult, but for this you need to have experience in creating an account for your company. At first glance, this is much easier than it seems, but if you think about it, you will understand that everything is much more complicated here. It is almost impossible to open a business on your own and without experience, and if you do this, then there is a high probability that you simply will not be able to develop it later and make a profit from it ... This is very important. My cousin faced a similar situation and he tried to open his own business more than 5 times, but until the moment he came across one company that was engaged in Company Formation, he did not succeed. He really tried a lot, but he did not have the necessary knowledge and skills and these guys helped him a lot.
Kulibali

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't think it could be done so easily
JanHam

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Opening a business without any experience or money is practically an impossible thing to do. I only did with the help of a factoring company in NYC and some experience in the field I work in. Without all that, it would've been out of the question. There are many other ways to make good money, which could also present an opportunity for you to learn more about the field you're interested in. For example, energy was my most significant interest. That said, I worked for an oil company that produced energy for a few years, then I decided to open my very own business and never looked back.
lukasponi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Credit has been a big part of American life for a long time now. It is very convenient to use credit products for various needs. All thanks to an uncomplicated procedure of obtaining and low-interest rates. But a foreigner will have to spend some time and effort to get his first American ioan. The first thing you need to do is to have an SSN. Social Security Number is issued to those who have the right to work in the U.S. and must pay taxes on income. For salaried employees, everything is simple here. The employer will prepare all the documents necessary to obtain a Social Security card. I have noticed that I now check all banks in https://www.creditdonkey.com/best-national-bank.html before I go to the bank.
Connoleib

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's interesting
Kael8

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good idea
TomKollt

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:02 am    Post subject: Ghostwritter Reply with quote

Zeitdruck, hohe Qualitätsanforderungen und ein merkliches Missverhältnis zwischen der Anzahl der Studierenden und der zur Verfügung stehenden Betreuer hausarbeit schreiben lassen prägen den heutigen Alltag der meisten Studierenden.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Wallenstein All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: