SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Stages in a Grow Cycle of cannabis

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AE12Pr

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:34 pm    Post subject: Stages in a Grow Cycle of cannabis Reply with quote

I've read about the different LST and HST methods and when to use them. Now I'm trying to understand the different stages of the growth cycle. Seedlings, early vegetative, blooming, etc. I would like to know all the stages throughout the growing cycle So that I can better know when to train my plant.
JanHam

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The main stages of the growth cycle are: germination, seedling, vegetative, flowering.
As well, how I observed by far, the most important stage is vegetative stage, after the first one of sure, and in this stage the plants needs all the light it could have, growing outside is ok, but indoor growing with artificial light could be very sly, sometimes the problem could be the lack of light, and sometime, too much light. I observed it in the process of growing, so I decided to invest some money in good lightning for my plants, and a rational waste of money was a 1000W led light that I bought here https://topgrows.com/best-1000w-led-grow-lights/ , you can change their mode and adjust the power, so it is a good investment in you growing.
edlaurens

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there something more I should know before the purchase? I have a limited budget and I hope this will be a good purchase
Sanay

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marijuana improves appetite and metabolism, did you know that ?? Don't worry, this doesn’t mean that you will gain extra weight by consuming marijuana and eating snacks. Quite the opposite, the herb regulates the body's response to sugar, affecting the production of insulin in such a way that even if you eat a lot of sweets, you will remain slim and fit. Buy from marijuana dispensary, dispensary . Cool service.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Wallenstein All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: