SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TOP 10 BEST-SELLING VAPE DEVICE OF 2020

View previous topic :: View next topic  
flacohandsome

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:07 am    Post subject: TOP 10 BEST-SELLING VAPE DEVICE OF 2020 Reply with quote

TOP 10. GEEKVAPE AEGIS BOOST POD SYSTEM

GeekVape presents the Aegis Boost, a newly designed pod system for those that desire a tough pod system. The GeekVape Aegis Boost pod system features a USB charging port, replacement pods designed for salt nicotine, a large 1500mAh battery capacity, and an IP67 rating.

what our customer says

"This pod mod is a beast...interchangeable 18650 never down on vape with a fully charged back up battery ready to go..."

--- KT

TOP 9. SMOK NOVO 2 PORTABLE POD SYSTEM

SMOK presents the Novo 2, a remastered version of the critically acclaimed Novo unit. The SMOK Novo 2 pod system features a slew of upgrades from its original variation such as a higher maximum wattage output, larger juice capacity, a tighter MTL draw designed for salt nicotine, a larger battery capacity.

what our customer says

"I absolutely love my smok. Easy to use and the charge lasts forever. Way better the any other cig vape I've had. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a cool looking, easy smoking vape."

--- Casandra N.

TOP 8. EZZY SUPER DISPOSABLE VAPORIZER

The Ezzy Super is a Disposable Device designed with a pre-filled salt nic e-liquid and comes packaged as a disposable unit. This enables the user to enjoy a flavorful vape with zero up keep, only requiring a trip to the trash once the device has been used up. Each Ezzy Super Disposable Device features an estimated 800 puffs, and has an internal 500mAh battery meant to be disposed of once the life cycle ends.

what our customer says

"I really like the easy super disposable, that last longer than most and have great flavors"

--- Shannon D.

TOP 7. GEEKVAPE AEGIS X 200W STARTER KIT AND BOX MOD

The Aegis X Starter Kit by GeekVape is a 200W box mod that is designed to be both durable and reliable for the intentions of avoiding damage by accident, featuring military standard 810G-516.6 shockproof system and an IP67 waterproof and dustproof system, and can be powered by using dual high amperage 18650 .

what our customer says

"this mod is the best the tank is the best flavor i tasted even better then when i use to build in my Rda’s! i would recommend this to any one looking for good flavor and vapor!"

--- Marco E.

TOP 6. INNOKIN GOMAX DISPOSABLE SUB-OHM TANK

The Innokin GoMax Disposable Sub-Ohm tank is a 5.5ml E-Liquid capacity tank, with 0.19 ohm sub-ohm tank atomizer and a wattage output range of 60 to 80W. The GoMax features a built-in 0.19 ohm coil head utilizing the Plex-3D mesh coil. The GoMax is also refillable 29mm tank with a top fill system that uses a fully removable silicone plug.

what our customer says

"These last about 2 to 3 weeks and hold plenty of juice for a day.They are awesome.Love mine.Ordered 3 and very happy.Great price for each also...."

--- Robin B.

TOP 5. SUPERGOOD BAR DISPOSABLE VAPORIZER

The SuperGood Bars by VaporDNA are a Disposable Device designed with a pre-filled salt nic e-liquid and comes pre-packaged as a disposable unit. comes in super yummy flavors hand crafted by VaporDNA! Like strawberry milk, super milk and Hokkaido Chessescake. And best of all, it is only $5.99!

what our customer says

"I love them they are really cheap and have great flavor I’d definitely choose the strawberry milk"

--- Andrew B.

TOP 4. SWITCH MODS DISPOSABLE VAPORIZER

DripMore has created the Switch Mods Disposable Device which is a Portable Pod Device that is uniquely designed with salt nic and comes pre-filled as a disposable unit. This enables users to have the luxury of enjoying a flavorful vape with zero up keep, only requiring a trip to the trash once the device has been used up.

what our customer says

"These seem to be similar to Puff Bar in flavor and quality. I really like Switch."

--- LG

TOP 3. XTRA DISPOSABLE VAPORIZER

The Xtra is a Disposable Device available with a pre-filled with 5ml's of salt nic e-liquid and comes packaged as a disposable unit. Allowing the user to enjoy a flavorful vape with zero up keep, and requiring a simple trip to the trash once the device has been used up.

what our customer says

"Bought some of the Honey Dew Mint and each one has worked perfectly and great flavor"

--- Jayda

TOP 2. HELIX BAR DISPOSABLE VAPORIZER

The Helix Bar is a Disposable Device designed with a pre-filled salt nic e-liquid and comes packaged as a disposable unit. Allowing the user to enjoy a flavorful vape with zero up keep, and requiring a trip to the trash once the device has been used up. Each Helix Bar Disposable Device features an estimated 600 puffs, and has an internal 500mAh battery which is to be disposed of once the life cycle is complete.

what our customer says

"Love Helix! Mint and Peach Ice are my favorites."

--- Diana C.

TOP 1.EZZY OVAL DISPOSABLE VAPORIZER

The Ezzy Oval is a Portable Pod Device designed with a pre-filled salt nic e-liquid and comes packaged as a disposable unit. This enables the user to enjoy a flavorful vape with zero up keep, only requiring a trip to the trash once the device has been used up.
DanielLee5

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice list, I need to save this thread Smile Most of the brands you mentioned sound absolutely new to me, thank you. As for the best vape devices, I could highly recommend smok tfv9 , it's a new vape tank from most popular brand SMOK.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: