SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Getting massive

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TwoforTwo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:08 pm    Post subject: Getting massive Reply with quote

I finally decided that I can't eat chicken and rice every day.

I can eat 3 times a day. That's all. Fish and rice, of course.
But all 3 will not be like this

if anyone has seen hunter lebrada.
Many of his dishes are just oatmeal smoothies with peanut butter (2 times a day)
And then cream of rice flour before and after

I'd rather do that. If I eat more than twice a day, I don't feel hungry.

the middle rather complements it.

I hope to achieve this with an oatmeal protein milkshake with peanut butter, Taco milk with bean cheese, rice peanut butter cream, milk egg white, and tilapia rice protein flour.

this results in a fairly low sugar content. 5000 calories 314 127 715 protein fat carbs a day

this is the only way I'll ever reach my size goals, because regular chicken and beef dishes aren't fun. Generally.

does anyone else fill part of their daily meal with cocktails or some extra food during the day?

there is no way in Hell to ever get where I want to go with the traditional meaning

I've seen hunter do it on muscle and strength, and the comments were filled with the words “ " This is such a soft shitty way to live a diet”

and my thought was Oooh so that's why nobody does it? Because it's not appetizing or fun? And not because it doesn't work?
This would seriously allow me to achieve my goals and pretty consistently eat 5K a day if I have to.
Thi will change to a more complete meal at the cut or service but on the main mass and plowshares this should remain

I lift 7 pounds in a few days, say 5. Without shifting gears, I've been stumped for too long in terms of weight. I'm only 194 years old, but I'm skinny. And I haven't seen the scale move before this change in about 6 months, which is pathetic, despite putting over 50 pounds on all my lifts.

So hopefully this will do the job.

in my opinion, it's better than getting 3,000 calories from whole foods when it's literally my maintenance calories from work and training.

I need to gain weight, I'm not worried about fat. Right now, I just need to force-feed and worry about fat later. I lose fat literally overnight

this allows me to be hungry 3-4 hours after it is liquid, it allows me to maintain high levels of protein in every meal and carbohydrates, and it allows me to not waste time cooking
JanHam

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bro, I'm sorry for you. I understand you, see a doctor, they will definitely help you. I think they know what to do in such cases.
PaulDavis11

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

initially, I had a similar problem as you, I had a stable weight of 170lbs for 1 year of training, I gained very slowly, reached the weight of 190lbs in two years of training and reached the bar, for six months I could not gain more than 1 funt to weight. After that, I tried the same diet as you, for a year I gained +15lbs, which was very happy, but with this diet I also reached the limit and could not gain more weight, everything turned into fat, and not clean mass. After that, I found a way out in creatine that I bought on https://www.nhc.com/curamed-750-mg-by-terry-naturally , which helped to overcome the bar in gaining muscle mass without gaining extra fat.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Hacienda All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: