SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I have a few questions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Comments and Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Smarthuiyuan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:25 am    Post subject: I have a few questions Reply with quote

This equals to only 680,576gp.I will be going to members again soon, and I had been wondering if this could be a fantastic set. I've raised my abilities since I was a member initially, so my original pair won't work here. In addition, I don't have loads of cash, so I am trying to get something which's pretty good, without spending millions of dollars. Edited the original list. This is what it is now: Helm of all neitiznot, Torag's Platebody, Torag's Platelegs, Dragon Scimitar & Abby Whip, Combat Bracelet, Dragon Boots, Obsidian Cape, Toktz-ket-xil & Rune Def, Total Cost = 3.1m.

Drop the V top, it has about if not exactly the exact same def as a rune plate. Anytime you are going to be praying use prosylete, and if you need def utilize torags/guthans/dharok top-these all have same def. Defiantly get whip, and rune defender is better than shield if you don't need the range defense. Work on recipe for disaster, the gloves because it are awesome.

I am going to be a member shortly, and I want to receive my rc up to 92 so I could do dual nats for cash. I have a few questions about this ZMI Altar. Second, the banker needs you to provide him 20 of any one rune in order to use the lender. When I manage my runes, will it provides me different kinds, or can it give me all of the same rune? (When I have 28 ess, will it give me 28 atmosphere runes, or 5 nats, 2 figures, 12 airs, etc.) Thirdly, my stats are in sig below. Do you think that I am going to be able to take the brief path without needing much trouble? And what should I wear that is mild and will give me decent protection in precisely the exact same moment?

Let's us to read OSRS gold information on rsgoldfast
If you want to know more, please search on the browser with black keywords
JimBruss

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems to me that you are too keen on equipment in an online game. It's not that important, but you are wasting a lot on these things. I became more relaxed about all such games after I found this site - https://playamo-au.club/ Now games not only entertain me, but also bring certain benefits. Have you tried to give up unnecessary expenses?
tomharris

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your post!
craigbrown

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:36 am    Post subject: Environment Reply with quote

I think it is better to write an essay on "pollution". You can find many examples of essay topics at https://envrexperts.com/. It is worth noting that the examples there are completely free, and you can use them as you please.
Fishlll

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow thanks for your post.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Comments and Feature Requests All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: