SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Study shows 8 out of 10 autistic children benefit from CBD

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nath0

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:06 am    Post subject: Study shows 8 out of 10 autistic children benefit from CBD Reply with quote

A groundbreaking new study involving cannabis-based and hemp-derived cannabinoid (CBD) therapies now indicates possible beneficial health effects for autistic children. Conducted by a team of Israeli scientists, the study was led by Adi Aran of the Shaare Zedek Hospital in Jerusalem, a pioneer in the field of autism res earch whose previous work was even officially endorsed by the official government of Israel.

The res earch team began by selecting 60 youngsters diagnosed with autism whose parents agreed to the CBD treatments which would last for a period of seven months. Throughout the clinical trial, the scientists evaluated the progression or digression of each child’s most common symptoms, which may or may not include the following.

Abnormal facial expressions or body posturing
Unusual rocking back-and-forth while sitting
Abnormal flapping of the arms
Avoidance of eye contact
Extreme fluctuations in behaviors, moodiness
Language and comprehension difficulties
Speaking deficiencies or delayed learning of speech
Monotonous or flat-toned speaking patterns
Inappropriate social interactions
Lack of empathy
Not playing well with other children
Abnormal repetition of specific words and phrases
Repetitive movements or compulsions
Self-abusive behaviors
Sleep issues
Issues of abnormal aggression
Deficient non-verbal communication skills
Gastrointestinal disorders
Repeated infections
The Israeli re searchers began by introducing the youthful participants to low-dosage, low-concentration CBD therapies on a weekly basis. Gradually over time, their individual treatment plans were modified according to how well each child responded to the prior therapies. Each autistic child was allowed to progress at his or her own level of comfort, based on their collective positive or negative responses. Meanwhile, the doctors were carefully monitoring the frequency and severity of each child’s most troublesome symptoms.

Related Article: Once upon a time, there was a girl named Charlotte: The story of CBD-based Charlotte’s Web

Based, in part, on information received from the children’s respective parents, the scientists soon discovered that approximately 80 percent of the children with autism experienced notable declines in their problematic behaviors. 62 percent of the group reported exhibiting vast improvements, as well.

About half of the 60 participants witnessed tremendous progress in their speaking and communication abilities, and perhaps the most remarkable statistic involves the children living with behavioral and anxiety disorders. Over 40 percent of these youngsters – or about 66 percent of the overall group – experienced significant decreases in episodic events.

CBD: POSSIBLE AUTISTIC THERAPY, NOT A CURE
While CBD therapies may provide physicians and parents of autistic kids with an improved treatment option, the medical community still does not know what causes this rare neurological disorder. Without knowing the known cause, they cannot pinpoint a precise cure. Therefore, parents of autistic children should view the Israeli re search with these facts in mind.

Autism typically makes itself known to parents in early childhood, although some medical professionals can diagnose the disorder as early as two years of age. A delayed ability to learn to speak, poor eye contact, and compulsive or repetitive behaviors are common first warning signs.

However, scientists now believe that the earlier that the child is diagnosed, the higher his or her chances will be of eventually leading an independent lifestyle as an adult. Early diagnosis coupled with the most appropriate autistic medicines and treatment plans improves the odds even more.

Just because CBD products are marijuana- or hemp-based does not necessarily mean that they are unsafe for children. In fact, the U.S. Food and Dr ug Administration recently approved a new CBD-based medication called Epidiolex which helps treat two of the most severe forms of childhood epilepsy. Parents should be sure to contact the child’s medical professional before experimenting with any CBD-related therapies, edibles, tinctures, or oils.
DanielLee5

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone benefits from cbd, as for me it is obvious. Vaping cbd provides with quicker and more pronounced effect comparing to just edibles and even pills, just consider a right vaporizer and special empty vape cartridges .
Lavarda

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good day! Yesterday I read in the local newspaper that voted the UK's best CBD oil. I've never tried this oil, and now I really want it. Well, it's not just that he was recognized as the best? It means that there is something effective in it. It says that it helps with migraines, and it just torments me for years.
abcdepannage94

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I usualy order CBD oil from this website https://cbd-store.paris, they really have good produts, best quality with a good prices
chloerampl

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad
Chananain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, interesting
chloerampl

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is quite a great post on CBD. To me, this is not something new but CBD awareness should be encouraged. In the last part, it says “Just because CBD products are marijuana- or hemp-based does not necessarily mean that they are unsafe for children.” What kind of children are we talking about here? Because I know I order CBD gummies for my teenage daughter(16 yrs) and it’s nothing bad but this thing must have an age restriction.
vanessasanders047

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Amun-Re All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: