SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mosquito Control - redux

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AE12Pr

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:31 pm    Post subject: Mosquito Control - redux Reply with quote

We had a thread of conversation on this topic, but I wanted to hear some fresh opinions.

After pulling up the weeds in the garden for a few minutes this evening, I think I've reached a critical point with the mosquitoes - they have to go! I have a half-ACRE yard with Mature trees and a thick hedge. I have a combination of several types of mosquitoes: forest day, North house, and absolutely ridiculously aggressive Gallinippers and others. As a result, they are ready to become pests at any time of the day or night.

I do the basics, but I can't control neighbors with standing water, Mature trees, hedges, or, worst of all, a drainage ditch at the end of the road that acts as ground zero.

So, I'm wondering if I'll buy some mosquito traps or pay one of the mosquito control companies to come out and guarantee their results.
JanHam

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is really hard to get rid of them, that is why I love winter, no mosquitoes.
smormad

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really hate them, they are transmitting so many diseases and it is important to get rid of them in any way you can. I have searched so much on google about the ways to fight the mosquitoes and it was hard to find a good solution. The best website was bugs zapper that had so many articles on this topic. I read about the topic on bracelets against bugs and I have to say that they work pretty good against mosquitoes. You can find more topics on that subject on their website and you can also do what I did and get those bracelets.
Eretansal

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2021 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do you deal with pests in the home?
AlexCrowlen

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eretansal wrote:
How do you deal with pests in the home?

PM me If you want to know the details. In general, I can say that it is not difficult if you have any acquaintances in ant pest control. These guys are the best and I haven't found another way to do pest control on my own yet. I used to find a small anthill coming from under my house. The ants were in and out, but when I noticed black mothers and males flying in the rooms, I knew these buggers were breeding. As it turned out, I had a whole farm under the floor, and they were getting along just fine in the humid environment.
themob

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are self measures to take. Putting screens on your windows and doors, air purifier with insect repellant and also things like fogging.
We also recommend mosquito swatter, it would be really helpful.

Regards,
Pest control
Persephale

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Proven folk remedies against mosquitoes include decoctions of valerian root, wormwood, or wheatgrass. One and a half liters of water must be poured into a container, and add a handful of crushed roots of any of these plants. Bring the liquid to a boil over low heat, then pour into a thermos and insist for 30 to 60 minutes. After that, strain the broth and let it cool down. By the received means, enviropcs.com.au wipe the exposed areas of the body and spray the clothes. This can protect against mosquitoes for several hours. It should be noted that cat owners should use valerian with caution. Its smell will scare away mosquitoes but will attract the excessive attention of a pet.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: