SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

this to pique your interest

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Hoity Toity / Adel Verpflichtet
View previous topic :: View next topic  
goldengooseti

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:52 am    Post subject: this to pique your interest Reply with quote

The always-reliable Zappos sale section may be stocked regularly with great footwear finds, but today's promotion is different. For just two days, select styles are available at 20% off with the code WINTEREVENT, which means you can stock up on must-haves from winter-friendly brands like Sorel, Ugg, and Dr. Martens. Just make sure to add the code on the checkout page below the payment option before you hit buy. And if we didn't have your attention at Dr. Martens, how about this to pique your interest: the discounted goods extend way beyond shoes, with everything from winter parka jackets, activewear, and underwear just waiting to get added to your cart. Think brands like Spanx, Levi's, The North Face, and other favorites specifically in long-lasting styles that rarely go on sale.

So if you're on the hunt for your go-to spring shoe that's equal parts comfortable and polished, why not elevate your trusty flats to footwear that's basically a present for your feet? With colors like sapphire, cinnamon, and even wildcat to chose from, the Rothy's Mary Jane shoe is one that - despite its shape - definitely doesn't fall flat.

Her brand demographics, just like the people who rallied onto Bergdorf's first floor to party with the singer, are expansive. (Regarding the party, it might register as the only NYFW event to have both Jack Dorsey and Benny Drama in attendance.) I love to see that it's not one-note; it's not one chick or one style of a girl or a guy walking into my store or going online, says Rihanna. It's everyone. People can find themselves in a piece, and that's what I want for my customers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Hoity Toity / Adel Verpflichtet All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: