SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Trading Resumption

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AE12Pr

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:32 pm    Post subject: Trading Resumption Reply with quote

The IIROC may decide to temporarily suspend (stop) trading in securities of a publicly listed company. Trading stops are made to ensure a fair and orderly market. IIROC is a national self-regulatory organization that oversees all investment dealers and trading activities in the canadian debt and stock markets.
jejoyod759

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Trading Resumption Reply with quote

please see Trading Halts & Timely Disclosure
GordonReid

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Trading Resumption Reply with quote

AE12Pr wrote:
The IIROC may decide to temporarily suspend (stop) trading in securities of a publicly listed company. Trading stops are made to ensure a fair and orderly market. IIROC is a national self-regulatory organization that oversees all investment dealers and trading activities in the canadian debt and stock markets.

To be honest, I am so glad that the financial market is stable again. For six months I have already earned only through trading and now I am infinitely glad that I can return again. The financial market was unstable even on such reliable platforms as Investous because the global crisis brought about very strong changes. I still can't believe that the quarantine ended because it was really a very difficult period and the amount of money does not make sense when this happens around. It was really a very difficult test for all of us!
mira56

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

really interesting information
lisaytr

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:08 am    Post subject: Hi) Reply with quote

really interesting information
lisaytr

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:10 am    Post subject: Hi) Reply with quote

really
chavesarlene4

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow so much detail. Clearly a professional.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Wallenstein All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: