SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Breastfeeding

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AE12Pr

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:48 pm    Post subject: Breastfeeding Reply with quote

I return to school in September as a full-time 6th grade teacher. My baby will be 9 months old by then, but I'm still breastfeeding (well put, since my baby couldn't snap).

How did everyone else handle it? At the moment, I pump 3 days a day, but I know that the load is huge.

Thanks!
JanHam

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have to get it used to the formula.
smormad

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only thing I can say is that these mixes are very expensive and they run out quickly. When I was breastfeeding, everything was fine and I didn't think about it, but soon I lost my milk and had to find artificial food for my baby. It was difficult because I wanted to find the best without any chemicals and impurities and found an organic formula of kendamil for babies. I am not an expert to say that this formula is the best, but I liked the composition and my child will be happy. I wish you good luck, because it is difficult to work and leave a child!
JanHam

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

smormad wrote:
The only thing I can say is that these mixes are very expensive and they run out quickly. When I was breastfeeding, everything was fine and I didn't think about it, but soon I lost my milk and had to find artificial food for my baby. It was difficult because I wanted to find the best without any chemicals and impurities and found an organic formula of kendamil for babies. I am not an expert to say that this formula is the best, but I liked the composition and my child will be happy. I wish you good luck, because it is difficult to work and leave a child!

Really good one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Wallenstein All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: