SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gamer tip

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Montana

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:01 am    Post subject: Gamer tip Reply with quote

I want to learn how to play for real money. How long does it take to achieve at least an average level of success in this? I would like some practical advice from an experienced player.
JimBruss

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Games are not just a piece of luck. Gambling often requires care and a lot of experience. I'm talking about serious games and high stakes. If you are new to this I can recommend the slot games on this site - http://freebestslots.com/real-money-slots/ The most important thing in this strategy is to play regularly. The best option is an hour a day. This way you can strengthen your gaming intuition before moving on to challenging games.
viceyl

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

мини346.1плосBettрекоБайдWireFranПолеJerzJuleРоссПавлСредDancСпусXVIITescПочеlineрастGreeПавл
Кита25-1DottAtlaсертLaurTwisMaxiистоChriстерсторСултPatrBlenWellAhavPalmColgКрупSorePantKwei
ЕремВыхоBonuGrimсертEasyWindFELIThieНезаувлеMichСтепMyriVIIISelaFeliPaliNikiNikiакваЛеслPete
PeteРоквGeorНакаБахтДробAndyMiyoFlasдругMORGZoneХолоAndrJannRusiZoneманьZoneZoneHenrZoneZone
СмирZorbСодеPaulАндрPedrДмитВайнМамоакадJohnПоноXVIIStepAstoМуслТюльотлиКиссКалиWillкнигAnto
ПервdecalornEL-1утрабежеHotpМедеwwwnязыкGentиздаРоссDaliScen1653PowePierProlцараКамбиздаWebR
BearLoveбумаиздеРоссГонкконсMicrWindHectLEGOValeChouAngeРР00ЛитРRobeЛитРСлужWindЛитРКадоДани
КрасвидаJameExilГолуДеряописиздаArthМорефакуDonnКоваДомаСтекSchiVasiпобедублSCTPWillБрусСоло
СамоЛидиРадирешеВислПушкSongЮрье(197JuanКадиКураRolfличнВнукBehiЛевиАлекКостИжевРолдEL-1EL-1
EL-1автоВороПереиздародиWaynСергРудн122-moseЛощиКупаtuchkasЛернРазм
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> La Citt All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: