SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Everbilt stainless steel door pulls sold exclusively at Home

View previous topic :: View next topic  
yezekil

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:23 am    Post subject: Everbilt stainless steel door pulls sold exclusively at Home Reply with quote

Home Depot is recalling about 70,200 Everbilt stainless steel door pulls, which are manufactured by Wellsco International Group, due to a laceration hazard.

According to the Consumer Product Safety Commission, the door pulls can have sharp edges on the back, posing a laceration hazard.

The recall includes Everbilt 6-1/2 inch Stainless Steel Door Pulls. The 14339 model door pulls have a rounded bow shape and are stainless steel. The door pulls are secured by four screws.

Consumers should immediately stop using the recalled door pulls and return them to Home Depot for a full refund.

Home Depot has received 42 reports of the door pulls containing sharp edges, including 11 reports of minor injuries.

They were sold at Home Depot stores nationwide and online at homedepot.com from April 2018 through May 2019 for about $6.

Consumers can contact Home Depot at 1-800-305-1726 from 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. ET, Monday through Friday and 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. ET Saturday or online at homedepot.com and click on “Product Recalls” located at the bottom of the page for more information.
DanielLee5

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am a permanent client of Everbilt, but never heard about this case. Products from this brand are always top quality, if I ever an issue with shipping or delivery, I could easily solve it via Everbilt customer service https://everbilt.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html .
LawrenceWong

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As you are dealing with doors then you must have a known garage door repair expert who can help me installing the garage door opener, right?
IvanZaytsev

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2022 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am looking to install a new door in my apartment as the old door is damaged from many sides and it doesn't look good. So, if you have any recommendations for the door installation company then please share their names so that i can select one for myself.
Kalamanters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2022 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, if you are looking for a reputable door supplier for yourself and are unsure of where to start because the industry is so saturated. Then I suggest you look at https://triodoors.ca/ because they have a pretty nice collection of doors to fit all tastes. Their wide selection has personally struck me because it enables you to develop a customized style for your home.
epolk

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bus stop there
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Bus All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: