SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gambling earnings

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kulibali

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:28 am    Post subject: Gambling earnings Reply with quote

Is it possible to earn extra and good money by gambling? I've heard that you can make good money on gambling and I would like to try, but I would like to get some advice
billore

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You won't believe, but there is. I urgently needed to get money, cause I had 5,000 dollars left to get a car, and my friend advised me to play at clubvip777.com. At first I thought it was dangerous, but he said that there are special bonuses there that will help you start playing. So I tried it and I ended up winning $ 3,000 in the jackpot on the first day! Now I have just a little bit before buying a car. So, it's a source with a reliable payout system and I didn't have any problems with them. Try your luck and don't be afraid!
Jeornovo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why not, it's not different from frx,where people mannage to make money somehow
sandyY

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

billore wrote:
You won't believe, but there is. I urgently needed to get money, cause I had 5,000 dollars left to get a car, and my friend advised me to play at clubvip777.com. At first I thought it was dangerous, but he said that there are special bonuses there that will help you start playing. So I tried it and I ended up winning $ 3,000 in the jackpot on the first day! Now I have just a little bit before buying a car. So, it's a source with a reliable payout system and I didn't have any problems with them. Try your luck and don't be afraid!

It's hard to believe that there are such winnings. Can I PM you to find out more details?
baileyclarke

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not interested
MelanieTu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it is possible, but do you really want it?
DorCameron

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is possible to make some bucks on gambling. But you should be aware of different kinds of scammers that are trying to rob you. There are a lot of bad gambling websites on the internet, but there are also some honest and good bookmakers. I usually play on happyluke login. I play on their gambling website since 2018, and I didn't meet any kind of problem. Even withdrawing money from your account is easy there. so take your chances, maybe you will like it too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> SpielByWeb Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: