SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I am able to speak to my own experience

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sunxuemei

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:07 pm    Post subject: I am able to speak to my own experience Reply with quote

That's the goal. I am able to speak to my own experience, moving half way round the world for this work just 6 months ago, to state how difficult it's to get this done from home vs the studio.

Simply put, sticking to the present plans we'd just would not work for us developers or you as gamers - the gaps on those bigger pieces of articles would be much larger than anybody would love to see. Instead, the team took the initiative and accommodated our approach to the decreased capacity. What this new strategy does is minimize the opportunity of significant gaps between additive content, with a goal of delivering on a monthly cadence as soon as we can. The team really are throwing themselves at this challenge and working amazingly hard to make that happen. Honestly, I'm pretty enthusiastic about the strategies as a player.

This came across as very PR"The group are throwing themselves at this challenge". We all know things have influenced. At the period that Archaeology and PVM heartbeat were getting ready for release, there should have been other people working on something else since the beginning of the year which many would have anticipated to be getting ready for release a month or two after archaeology, but there has not. For me and then working from home happened I got next to nothing done for the month due to technical problems.

However, it got better and by the 3rd month I was back up to full pace, possibly even more efficient than working in the office since there was no annoying meetings and beurocracy taking time up. So after 3 months of working at home, there is one update almost ready. There is still something incorrect. Some people will have it worse than others due to family etc. However, this stage should technical issues sorted out. Jagex should be supplying the essential equipment to workers to do their job if this really can be a long-term thing. When it comes to working from your home, the games and technology industry should be one of the best suited sectors.

Adapting the approach into the reduced capacity sounds similar to this daily update item is temporary until you are able to operate from the office again? Or can it be a thing to handle workload? Which are"present plans"? It might have been nice to know that these before the plans were shelved . Are these openings a 3/6/12 month gaps between large update/expansions? And by changing plans does this mean doing large updates/expansions?

More information RuneScape Gold in winrsgold
DorCameron

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I mean you
preylawn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! Nice
AliceGE

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank. Very interesting
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: