SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The contract would fall with ea if earnings during the next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Molian

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:55 am    Post subject: The contract would fall with ea if earnings during the next Reply with quote

They also have a corner on those franchises. If the number of copies they sell drops then they risk upsetting the firms they have a contract with (NFL for example), and their stockholders. They can't manage to observe those businesses dip in earnings or earnings if they wish to keep ahead of companies such as Activision. Case in point is the way they're tackling the Battlefield series. They're giving DICE almost 2-3 years from the launching of BF5 to do BF6 because of the failure of the preceding Madden NFL.

Sports Madden NFL are so dumb these days, they shouldn't be yearly releases in any respect. Release one match every 3-4 years using new features / enhancements. In the mean time, launch a roster change patch (or even as dlc) that you can toggle to utilize. Boom done. They would likely con a few more people in their shitty microtransactions in this manner, but as it's the whales who spend tens of thousands each year on exactly the exact same game are just too great to actually do something which is logical. Plus you'd miss out on charging people $60 for a roster change with barely any modifications beyond that. Oh yeah, just get people to not purchase one the money making game franchises. 100 will buy the game, for 1 person here not purchasing it.

In my understanding, and I've hardly any. A few YouTube rants and license renewal news. The contract would fall with ea if earnings during the next 3 to 5 years fall. Meaning different devs can discharge NFL Madden NFL.I think you already know this and are saying how do we prevent them from buying Madden for five decades? And that, I really don't know. I played with the one released on PC a year or two ago for a month. Was the origin pass. I would never spend a buck on a micro trade in any match I paid $60 for. Doesn't make much sense. Folks are dumb.

Anyone reading this who spent $10 to $100 why? Because you work, speed up game? Boost single play with gameplay? Idk how they work in Madden. But even if it's just a half hour of work for you to buy a micro transaction or chump change because you are wealthy, wouldn't you rather have NFL road 2K 25 with mad images and mad fun gameplay along with other NFL, more realistic and graphical in 10 years than Madden will ever be?

Don't worry, for those mad about MC not moving! You'll find a big sense of pride and achievement buying up it again in August! I thought madden cash had always moved in the past. On a side note Battlefront 2 is an wonderful game not and today pay2win. It was a massive app upgrade. This is a new app. Going to be a type of restart. So what, you can link your EA account.

If you want to know more, please click mmoexp.com/Nfl-20/Coins.html
emmadavis0644

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how interesting!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Wallenstein All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: