SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Standard in that circumstance means what is an acceptable

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Molian

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:54 am    Post subject: Standard in that circumstance means what is an acceptable Reply with quote

Standard in that circumstance means what is an acceptable pvm installation, and average is what the average player uses. People in Raid FC are above average gamers, but in case you have any understanding in pvm and scrutinize their invents, it's pretty bad, usually they only bring a defense, overloads, prayer potions, and adren baskets or energy rarely. A normal pvm setup has all of the needed switches anticipated in a high level group. The pvm setup is just one maxed out with switches, as you do need food, along with the description is much matched by his. If before each brink yea he attracted some shit such as ASR and claimed to use it, he'd be padding his passing cost.

Don't require food, but whining about passing costs. Not wanting to start something, it seems so strange deaths' number. We do these switches yet can't simply place our ring back on? Whenever it happens to me (really it is more me needing to recharge not neglecting to place it back on) I admit that I made the error, not request jagex to make it so my mistake doesn't have a cost. How can whining about death costs have anything to do with not needing food? Individuals who play at that level do not die to lack of food regular kills, and even then you can last long enough at aod using defensives to be sure you have rod on if you men wipe.

No one is perfect about ROD either, I click on my ring sticks and occasionally I drag them it deadclicks, therefore I just never realize until I die or need to change rings again. And it's about building a cap for death expenses, no one asked for them to be scrapped. However, if Jagex's latest opinion on death costs is for them to be restricted on OSRS, I don't see why it should not be the same on RS3, even if it's balanced around ROD. There are consequences for perishing together If you'd like the benefits of having all the gear, and 4rightfully so.

Your entire point is based from the fact that you are obviously making a mistake. If you make a mistake, then you experience the consequences, simple and plain. For me, I appear in the office of death and blame only myself. The point stands, although I can count the amount of times not being rather than just denying to recharge it. I made a mistake, so I suffered the consequence. It is nice as it is and if you can not handle making mistakes then perhaps you ought to do things which help lower the price until you're confident enough not to die/forget to possess rod on, like earning less and slowly establishing the switches more and more, or bring portents/use hoarding in your equipment.

What is the best way to make money

If you want to know more, please click winrsgold.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Wallenstein All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: