SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vpns

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daser

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:33 pm    Post subject: Vpns Reply with quote

Guys, anyone like to use vpn?
jayanders

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure, hola works fine in my place
jayanders

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also forgot about paid pn client like nordvpn and VeePN I use bpth of them during traveling to China and other places where afre banned Youtube. Because I am youtube blogger and often download own videos.
Kate456

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also prefer using paid VPN as it provides more servers to achieve the best connection speeds for my needs. It is possible to find out about it on VPN sites. Of course, some of them are expensive, though you can wait for the sale or a special deal. I personally paid only $60 for a two-year plan of Surfshark VPN.
Lavarda

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good evening guys! It is not necessary to use VPN, just sometimes, when you want to see something that is not in your country, you have to turn it on. Most of the time I use Netflix VPN and I watch whatever I want. On this site I have chosen the best plan for myself and am very satisfied. Try it!
JoanneFraser

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not fan for VPN, but I'm a fan of safety for my personal data. . Who can say nowadays that information is not leaked!? After, Edward Snowden testimonial was online, exposing all hidden manipulation from CIA and other group, don't trust anyone. Thanks to itinerary for best experience in free trials for prime VPN, easily, now I’m sure that my data is protected and encrypted from bad intentions from others to sell me something or use it against me. I’m not even using google browser any more. Many things were is explained from these guys on how to use internet safely. I don’t have something to hide, just don’t want my personal information to be viewed by unknown people.
FTurner90

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JoanneFraser wrote:
I'm not fan for VPN, but I'm a fan of safety for my personal data. . Who can say nowadays that information is not leaked!? After, Edward Snowden testimonial was online, exposing all hidden manipulation from CIA and other group, don't trust anyone. Thanks to itinerary for best experience in free trials for prime VPN, easily, now I’m sure that my data is protected and encrypted from bad intentions from others to sell me something or use it against me. I’m not even using google browser any more. Many things were is explained from these guys on how to use internet safely. I don’t have something to hide, just don’t want my personal information to be viewed by unknown people.

My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks
Ababy23

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I'm using ExpressVPN
Black1Star7

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure, hola works fine in my place
albert12

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good evening guys!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> SpielByWeb Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: