SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What is going on? (Hacienda general problem)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JimPAX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I have now tried turning off Google Accelerator, and we'll see if that has an effect.

Also, this weekend I logged in from out of town (still on my laptop), and didn't get the input error even once. I wonder if my firewall is frelled. It wouldn't be the first time. Of course, I don't know why it would pick on one action in one game on one site. . .
RyanMC
SBW Developer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's what confuses me too Jim. I can't get it to do what you are seeing, I wish I could, I would be able to troubleshoot it then.
JimPAX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok. More information: today, in one of my games, I tried to draw a random land card. It took about 30 clicks before it gave me one. But it happened to be the one I wanted to place - yipee!

So I tried to place it. Click on "swamp", no good. Do it again. This time I get the placement circles. Click on the desired circle - and the game gives me another random card (and does not place the swamp)! So, I try again. Same result. Now I have three cards, and my turn is over. Out of spite, I click on redo actions, knowing that since I got three cards, the game will yell at me. Here's the message that shows up under the board:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function display_rollback_form() in /www/spielbyweb.com/docs/game/hacienda/hacienda_funcs.php on line 141.

Does this help?
HappyProle
SBW Developer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That error you saw is an artifact of how turn redo was handled previously. What I get from you seeing that error is that something is causing your browser to post requests other than what you're clicking on.

I think you must have something that is "helping" you with those requests.

This is a real puzzler of a problem. Have you played any games other than Hacienda recently? There's nothing especially unique about how Hacienda handles actions so my guess would be if it's acting funny with Hacienda it should do likewise for Amun Re or Reef or Tikal.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Hacienda All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: