SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Social Networks & Modern Marketing Standards

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Hoity Toity / Adel Verpflichtet
View previous topic :: View next topic  
maxxwell

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:55 am    Post subject: Social Networks & Modern Marketing Standards Reply with quote

People spend a huge amount of time on social networks - they communicate, share links to materials of interest to them. Social networks allow friends and relatives to communicate regardless of whether they live in the same city or regions that are remote from each other.

This is a good advertising platform with many advantages. For guerrilla marketing, contact with representatives of the target audience is important, but they are potential customers. In the case of using banner or contextual advertising on social networks, the advantage will be a large number of visitors who sometimes spend several hours there a day.

To get a clear idea of ​​using networks for your own purposes (for advertising the goods of your company), you need to figure out what it is and what types of similar resources are.

It is possible and necessary to create communities of people on the Web who have similar interests or are engaged in similar activities. Communication takes place using internal mail or an instant messaging service, people communicate in the comments to notes, statuses, etc. There are several categories that can help you understand how you can use all the features of advertising on social networks.

Types of networks

Social networks of a general format - created for communication of different people with friends and relatives, without reference to interests or professional activities. In such social networks, users post from various events or videos, discuss them, and actively use applications. This allows you to find out how friends and acquaintances are doing at a time when there is no opportunity to meet and discuss this in person.

Professional social networks are created for communication between representatives of certain professions. They allow you to find personnel or work, establish contacts with certain companies, post information about your activities.

Interest projects are an option for those who want to chat with like-minded people, whether they are travelers or music lovers. There are other types of social networks, but they are not as popular as the ones listed above.

Social networks and advertising

Different types of advertising are used depending on the type of social network. Banner and contextual advertising is appropriate where the target audience is best represented. For example, advertising dog food is not very appropriate to place in a professional environment - you need to look for a dog handler community or a group of dog lovers. And advertising for creating sites will be appropriate just in professional communities - it’s quite possible to find customers there. In projects of a general format, such advertising can take into account the interests of users, thus attracting the attention of the target audience.

Viral marketing allows you to attract the attention of many people by creating bright, unusual advertising, which, ultimately, will be distributed by the users themselves. This is an analogue of word of mouth that existed even before the advent of the Internet: people gave each other interesting information about where to buy interesting goods or about unusual promotions in stores.

Applications on social networks are very popular and are used by many companies for the purposes of promoting their products on the Internet or creating a positive image. This method of advertising is effective, but requires considerable costs, which makes it not too suitable for companies that have recently entered the market.
Madanma

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello! I want to know if these marketing standards deal with music or not. I want to promote my Spotify account and make my band popular. I know that I can buy plays on spotipromo and I use this opportunity. I just want to know if there are other methods to make my music noticeable for other people.
JohnWeiden

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2022 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LinkedIn is a great social network to promote and advertise your business. With an automated tool like Closely, you can easily find leads based on their LinkedIn profiles. You can also expand your network of contacts and send personalized messages in one click.
maxadams

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2023 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is very interesting
hena

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Social networks have become an essential part of modern marketing standards. With the increasing number of people using social media platforms, businesses have recognized the potential of social networks as a powerful marketing tool.
yahigi9919

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2023 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is very important for a business to constantly evolve and be competitive, and this allows you to move forward. That is why I suggest every business to implement cryptocurrencies in their payments, and thanks to you can do it very easily and quickly. I really liked this service because it allows you to use your funds quickly and efficiently, which is very convenient.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Hoity Toity / Adel Verpflichtet All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: