SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ulysse Nardin Executive Skeleton X 3715-260/CARB Replica

View previous topic :: View next topic  
alexan15

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:32 am    Post subject: Ulysse Nardin Executive Skeleton X 3715-260/CARB Replica Reply with quote

[img]https://www.chronowrist.ru/images/Ulysse%20Nardin%20Freak%20watch%202502-250LE.jpg/img]

Ulysse Nardin FREAK neXt watch

Often trivial Athens has watches added in its name, and one line no doubt springs to think of that monster. Ulysse Nardin Freak Replica Watches,This is indeed a weird looking lineup, and innovations in the gear train have led to some uniquely recognizable looks on the dial. Well, this brand has raised the bar again with Ulysse Nardin FREAK neXt.

Although I hope they will spend some creative juice on the watch name, Ulysse Nardin FREAK neXt is a crazy choice. I read several releases and this action seems to be almost driven by magic. Let's step back. What is one of the main enemies of power transmission, especially in watch movements? friction. Due to friction, we have gems (for pivot points) and grease on the jewelry. Or, if you're Ulysse Nardin, you'll get a convenient material called silicon that brings flexibility, anti-magnetic properties, and reduced friction to parties. Although silicon has been added to other parts of the gearing, the balance or balance of the balance is not so beautiful.

Ulysse Nardin FREAK neXt is just that. Here, as everyone knows, the balance wheel has disappeared. It has been replaced by 32 micro-blade silicon. Not only that, the United Nations has also cancelled the central hub. Instead, it now has a "virtual" pivot and is somehow suspended in the air. Even with a little understanding, I still understand how traditional replica watches price movements work, and the concept of this pivotless floating oscillator still confuses me. Maybe this is something you have to see for yourself? Well, it doesn't matter-I believe one or two readers will inspire me in the comments below. However, so far, I reserve the right to include it in a technology category that is almost indistinguishable from Magic.

No matter how you classify it, this oscillator in Ulysse Nardin FREAK neXt can beat at 12 Hz (three times our expectations) and has a 70-hour power reserve. Long live eliminate friction, right? This led me to another part of the movement, namely automatic winding. Here, in a watch designed to reduce friction, the United Nations refers to its winding mechanism as a "grinding machine." Isn't a grinder all about friction? Here you have a pendulum (which we are used to) that attaches to a frame with four blades that slide around and rewind. Or, you know, the rest of the action generates mana.

All of this is housed in a single case, and while it looks high-end, it's designed to grab people's attention. You have a clear, vintage, and futuristic white look on your objects, and you can hide (and then reveal) some unexpected luminous paint on your watch. The case itself is made of platinum and titanium and works with a stitched white rubber strap-or in some way with a crocodile leather strap with Velcro closure (now this is really weird!) Has been Stick to the price, I have bad news for you. I may have 99 questions, but buying Ulysse Nardin FREAK neXt is not a problem. You will see that this is a proof of concept, which means it is not actually for sale. But once they figured out how to circulate this oscillating magic on a large scale, I certainly hope it will show up in a production model, because it sounds like it has been seen with your own eyes.replica luxury watches

Ulysse Nardin technical specifications
Reference: 2505-250 / 00, 2505-250 / 00.1
motion:
UN-25X caliber
Automatic movement with Grinder, a revolutionary system that is twice as efficient as existing systems
Features / Specifications
12 Hz oscillation frequency
Silicon flywheel balance
Oscillator with flexible pivot points with virtual axes: no shaft, no pivot, no bearings. No friction, no need to lubricate the pivot.
High figure of merit, increase power reserve
Improved efficiency in vertical position (no difference in amplitude between horizontal and vertical position of the watch)
Silicon finishing gear train
Power reserve: 70 hours
case:
Platinum and titanium, sandblasted and satin-finished or polished
45 mm diameter, 14.1 mm height
Water resistance: 30 meters
Bottom cover: Observation of "Grinder" through sapphire crystal glass, white central bridge
Bezel: white rubber-coated bezel and green Super-LumiNova
Strap: rubber or white crocodile leather with central cutout and titanium folding clasp, with blue "embellished" pins and Velcro buckle

HUBLOT Masterpiece MP 06 SENNA KING GOLD 906.OX.0123.VR.AES13
Lavarda

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm tired of this wild spam! Get him out of here!
monroestahr

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for useful information!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> SpielByWeb Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: