SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Everything's squashed up

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sa266

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:41 am    Post subject: Everything's squashed up Reply with quote

I guess this might just be my unusual screen resolution on my laptop again, but when I use Firefox for Hazienda, everything gets squashed up, so the words in the headers run on top of each other, and the smaller words are only just visible above the top of the box. In Internet Explorer I can see what the spacing should look like, but I have the same transparency issues that i have with Tikal, so can't play it all on there. It is playable on Firefox, just not great. Is there anyway of fixing this, or do I just have to live with it?
RyanMC
SBW Developer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have tested this on mac/win/linux firefox and at a couple different resolutions. My laptop is widescreen, and I have played with a few resolutions on my crt and lcd monitors here at work. What resolution do you use? I can't seem to recreate this at all.

Also, what version of IE are you using. If it's one of the more recent ones you shouldn't be having transparency issues.
sa266

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My resolution is 1680 by 1050. And I think it's IE6 I'm using.

And it is a problem specific to this laptop - I have no problems playing Tikal on any of the other machines we own - and it does have a tendency to be awkward like that!

If you can't recreate it I'll manage, but just thought you should know about it.
RyanMC
SBW Developer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will see if I can recreate it. It may be totally specific to the laptop. You may try downloading the new IE 7 beta. It works really well and is much faster than IE6.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Hacienda All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: