SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is sports betting sinful?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stassy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:56 pm    Post subject: Is sports betting sinful? Reply with quote

I've never had the desire to place sports bets, even though I'm a long-time obsessive sports fanatic. I like to predict football (American: soccer) results and I'm usually pretty good at it, but I've never been swayed by the notion of making money from it. It's already exciting and rewarding enough as it is for me, but a Catholic friend of mine suggested it may not be sinful to do so.

The problem is really asking does it fall into gambling, which indeed is a sin?

In comparison you're not actually leaving your fortune and wealth down to probability or luck, you're leaving it down to your own knowledge and wisdom, and the outcome cannot be externally influenced by probability, chance, ploys, etc. That's about the only thing I can think of.

Any suggestions?
Christina

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, gambling is not a sin. To be honest there is nothing easiest sport to win bets. We all have experienced again and again over the time loosing bets which were seeming easiest and sure to make money on them. You can not be sure of any team or match unless it is not fixed. It is all chances are more better by getting for stronger teams which is not easy always in my opinion https://777score.co.uk/
Kalin78

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No. Sports betting is very cool. I like to bet on sports. I turned my hobby into my job. Now I am developing in this direction. I decided to try myself here c*sino games . I want to learn how to play poker. Online c*sino is very cool. I love the excitement, but I know when to say stop!
Verolla

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poker is one of my favorite games. I do not have time to go to gambling establishments, so I have fun online on the site http://www.g-club.net/. This gives me a lot of benefits, including a good mood and extra money. Try your luck right now!
John1413

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2020 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

all all all
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Amun-Re All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: