SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Interface Questions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jbluestein

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 1:02 pm    Post subject: Interface Questions Reply with quote

Some things aren't obvious to me from reading the rules:

1) Where are the stations located? How are they marked on the board?

2) How many passengers are there at the beginning of the game? What signifies where they are? (Are these the '1's that I see in circles around the board?)
milksheikh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2004 3:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Interface Questions Reply with quote

I'll add these points to the rules so they are more clear -- thanks for the comment. For now, though:

jbluestein wrote:
1) Where are the stations located? How are they marked on the board?

These are the two grey circles with a black circle outline (very subtle) -- one in the northwest and the other in the southeast corners of the board (not the very corners, but close). They are also characterized by having no buildings next to them.

jbluestein wrote:
2) How many passengers are there at the beginning of the game? What signifies where they are? (Are these the '1's that I see in circles around the board?)

Passengers are the orange circles (the number in the circle is the number of passengers at that intersection). There are four at the beginning of the game, one at each of the four central intersections (characterized by 2 "A" building spaces).
View user's profile BoardGameGeek Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Harrish0I2

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

russians smapers
Meggiesunshine

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahh. ok
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Bus All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: