SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why don't I want to have s*x with my wife?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Drake

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:34 pm    Post subject: Why don't I want to have s*x with my wife? Reply with quote

I got married six years ago and I had two children. Now, I`m 39 and my wife is 31 year old. However, I didn't really feel s*xually attracted to her. Why? Help me please!
Cage

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

May be you need just relax together , open up to each other , reveal all what you got in your souls , I really recommend you to try this cbd www.shoppingcbd.com together , it will blow off your mind and make you relaxed so you can speak out any topic you want and later I think you may have a good night together.
Drake

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nah this is not a solution
Drake

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyone else???
donaldtrump

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe the reason is that her body changed from the day you got married, maybe she got loose down there after childbirth and doesn't feel too exciting (not enough tight) when you have s**. The best way to fix your problem it`s to speak with her, communication is the most important thing in a relationship. Maybe she feels the same way about you. Maybe it's time to try new things, after six years of marriage, doing the same things again and again, of course someone of you, would be tired. Just talk to her, don't keep her in the shadows, it's unfair for her to not tell her the truth.You can also be a little liar and sometimes check blonde girl chat Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> SpielByWeb Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: