SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Error when confirming I want to start my turn over

View previous topic :: View next topic  
edickson

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:36 am    Post subject: Error when confirming I want to start my turn over Reply with quote

I spent action points and (not realizing that placing a guard would use up all my guys in that hex) decided to start my turn over. I chose the redo action then said Yes to confirm I wanted to start my turn over, and got "Invalid Action -- please retry!" and the following error message. The board was shown but wiped out.

Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /www/spielbyweb.com/docs/game/tikal/tikal_funcs.php on line 1379

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /www/spielbyweb.com/docs/game/tikal/tikal_funcs.php on line 1429
SQL ERROR: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 [insert into tikal_placements (tikal_id, col, height, stones) values]Error inserting into tikal_placementsedickson to place a tile
edickson

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:38 am    Post subject: The above error doesn't affect play -- went out and back in Reply with quote

When I went back to Your Games, it was my turn still, and when I choose the game, all is back to normal, prior to me placing the volcano and starting to spend my action points. I had not dug up any treasure, so not sure how it would have worked had that been the case.
RyanMC
SBW Developer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What game # is this.
edickson

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:20 pm    Post subject: Tikal game 8858. Reply with quote

Sorry, the error occurred in Tikal game 8858. Like I said, it appears to be working normally now.
AlexGamow

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:28 am    Post subject: Stop spam guys Reply with quote

Stop spam guys
Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Tikal All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: