SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

They are out grinding for WoW Classic Gold

View previous topic :: View next topic  
chenyuhan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:51 am    Post subject: They are out grinding for WoW Classic Gold Reply with quote

Then let me tell you the reason why it will, Should you think incorporating WoW tokens will not destroy the market. I am aware of players in Black desert which have spent over 300,000$ on the match. Give the option to players, and they'll stop at nothing to acquire an edge over others.

These players can now pay to get all mats required for their things epic mount. They can simply buy all mats required for Sulfaras, Hand of Ragnaros - Lionheart - Titanic leggings and more. They'll buy out most of consumables on the market to find an unfair advantage in their grind to rate 14. All this will make prices of mats and consumables skyrocket in the marketplace because demand is significantly greater than supply. This will make it much, much harder for legit players to progress.

I can see purchasing tokens to have consumables and flaks being a requirement for premades. It would pressure players at high end raiding guilds to invest real money for complete consumables to keep their raid stains and destroy the community.

Normal players would have no chance to keep up with the honour grind, because while they are out grinding for Mmogo.com WoW Classic Gold to get consumables, the whales just buys ore WoW Classic Gold and continue going. If the token is added, I won't be playing the game. No way.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Amun-Re All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: