SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The latest edition of World of Warcraft

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rsgoldsale

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:20 pm    Post subject: The latest edition of World of Warcraft Reply with quote

Everything in this post is currently defending PVE servers since I have an opinion, and you rage on me? You're the person that must pull your head out of your bum. I've a right to an opinion, because that is my opinion just as that I can call people on RP servers weirdos. Not fact.

If I telephone them weirdos, I am not calling the folks on RP servers raiders and poor PvPers. Its only my OPINION. No I dont believe I'm cool because I play on a pvp server (closed minded of you to think that too), and sometimes I do wish I play pve servers as occasionally I only want to farm my stuff, and perhaps not be ganked. Anyways, I really do apologize if my OPINION offended you.

If you see a great deal of these guides that are min-max, they dismiss certain abilities entirely because such as they are'situational' . If you're not out to juice max for your character you choose whatever function can do whatever you want and playstyle you like.

I like am all about the immersion: character and world. Totally plan on performing retard paladin (even obtained name picked from Thalidin) on a pvp server. Additionally gotta try dwarf (hunter - pew pew) for your race fantasy. And also an Elf Druid primary again just because Teldrassil is indeed amazing (which has a sense as a pve server anyhow ). Horde possess shit cities, except undead, that got ta be ideal for priests, warlocks and rogues, and also possess an amazing start zone.

All Of World of Warcraft Products Sale at www.mmogo.com. 100% Secure, Fast and Guaranteed!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Amun-Re All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: