SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

When is it too much nootropics?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stassy

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 4:53 am    Post subject: When is it too much nootropics? Reply with quote

I`ve really come around to needing my nootropics now that I don`t really use hard dr*gs anymore. It gives me something to do that feels like i`m doing real dr*gs. It can also potentially trigger some of the same addictive behavior, and I can tell you that without my caffeine and choline in the morning I don`t have even 1/3 of the mental powers I do with them.

I take 1g piracetam, 300mg cdp choline or alpha gpc, 250 - 750 mg phenibut, 500 mg NAC.

Sometimes i`ll also take 200 mg sulbutiamine, 500 mg ALCAR, and DHEA and L-Citrulline for workouts. I`ll alternate the piracetam with Phenylpiracetam.

I really don`t have optimal use of my brain without the choline. I try to give myself a break every now and then. Anyone else notice tolerance and the need to dose choline or other nootropics to function normally? Is that addiction? When Is it time to dial back a stack?
Christina

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, we won't know until somebody tries them-specifically, tries tested and certified substances rather than the crap that can be sold as supplements in the U.S. (I don't know what laws are like elsewhere.) Most dr*g interactions can be predicted without human trials, but there's always something that flies under the radar. Good question! I was taught that in general, less is more. Use the fewest dr*gs possible to obtain optimum quality of life. But if a dr*g is helping and not hurting you, there's not much reason to stop it other than cost and legal status. If you can afford several different nootropics https://nootropicboost.com/buy-best-nootropics/aniracetam/ and they're giving you a better life with no health risks, go for it. But how certain are you of that "no health risks" part? We know a lot about caffeine, for example, since it's been around longer than humans have. Other nootropics, not so much.
ladygaga

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for sharing
charlesnester

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for creating such a beautiful topic.
Nevill

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for sharing
Cage

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn’t hear about that
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> SpielByWeb Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: