SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

One day, human organ

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gfgfgfgfgfgf5

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:35 am    Post subject: One day, human organ Reply with quote

One day, human organs such as eyes, mouth, ears, tongue, ears, etc. are noisy. The face sister heard them loudly loudly and asked them Buy Newport 100S Cigarettes Online, "What the hell are you doing? How can you destroy the friendship of your brothers and sisters?" this time, my eldest brother was impatient, and rushed to say: "Since my face is coming, some of us may wish to say it straight away! In my opinion, the position of the boss should let me be right. Human Everything in life is indispensable to me. For example: brushing your teeth, washing your face, cooking... even the small things of walking have to rely on me. If you are missing me, then humanity will face a huge disaster.unger brother of his mouth started to hit his brother again! He said: "Big brother, you are not right in this sentence. You must know that you can't do without me! With you, human beings can avoid many dangers Cheap Carton, but you must meet the road. It��s not necessarily exaggerated. In fact, humans only need to rely on the cane grandfather to get it! You don��t need to work so hard. And I need to know that human beings depend on me for food, and humans have to rely on me for cooking Cartons Of Newport 100S. No me. Human beings will starve to death and thirst! Then humans will not need you anymore. So I want to say that the boss needs me to be right!e ear sister came to talk again, and asked me to say: "I am the boss of this position, I am a definite!" I am a radio, which can bring convenience to others. Humans watching TV, listening to music, etc. need me. If I am not there, the human life will become boring. Besides, it is from me that I heard the information from the outside world, and my brother��s eyes reacted in time, and the body autonomously avoided it Cigarette Wholesale Price, and human beings avoided this kind of thing. The younger brother of the mouth is only relying on his own communication, but it is useless for security, so the boss is none other than me!s tongue is being impatient, she thinks that she is also useful, and she interjected: "Actually, by summing up, I am your head. My younger brother, I just rely on him to pronounce it. Humans eat. In fact, I rolled up and sent those foods to the stomach of human beings. If there is no me, human beings will only starve to death at most, then, do you have a few farts for you? And human communication is also dependent on I have to pronounce the words before I speak Buy Newports Cheap, so the boss is still me!"osition of the boss is still not determined, but the face of her sister was bothered by their five. She finally couldn't help but interject: "Actually, you don't have to use each other. In fact, each of us can be a boss of our own, because each of you has its own uses, bringing great convenience to people. Without one of you, human beings will become less perfect, so why bother to hurt your feelings for this little thing? For example, the name is Helen Keller, in fact, she is also I don't need you, but everyone thinks she is not perfect. Do you say that?"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Hacienda All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: